Grow a Shiitake mushroom patch in your own back yard. (100 count) shiitake mushroom mycelium plugs. Comes with enough plug spawn for 2-3 stumps or logs and should continue to grow shiitake mushrooms for many many years. Easy to grow. Logs, which you will require to have your own, can be aprox. 4ft long with a diameter of around 6 inches. Spawn plugs are mycelium inoculated wood plugs that are inserted in to a 5/16 of an inch diameter drill hole. You will need to drill your own holes into your own stumps or logs and seal it over with wax (wax is available for purchase separately).
- Use your own stumps or logs to Grow Shiitake Mushrooms
- Comes with (100 count) mushroom spawn plugs and easy to use instructions
- Spawn plugs are one inch long and 5/16 of an inch in diameter
- The first flush will appear in aprox. 6 to 12 months – Will keep growing mushroom for several years
- (Lentinula edodes) – Shiitake Mushrooms